The Full Stack Software Engineer works with a dedicated team of developers to gather specifications and user stories, design, develop, document and maintain the company’s next generation of distributed, enterprise production infrastructure and management systems.
Should have a good understanding of:
- Server, Network, and Hosting Environments
- Data Modeling
- Business Logic
- API layer / Action Layer / MVC
- User Interface
- User Experience
- The design and deployment of enterprise scale distributed applications in the cloud.
- Software Architecture, Design and Best Practices
- Multi discipline, multi language development skills, e.g., C/C++, Python, Java.
- Comfortable with Object Oriented Programming paradigms, as well as functional programming and declarative programming.
- Familiarity with popular frameworks and API’s e.g., REST, Soap, Django, ReAct, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails and Laravel.
- Good understanding of networking protocols, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.
- Expertise with deploying enterprise scale applications on popular cloud service providers like AWS, GCE, RackSpace, etc.
- Experience with both SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQP, MariaDB) and NoSQL (MongoDB, OrientDB, Neo4j, ObjectDB, Amazon DynamoDB) databases
100 Broadview Avenue, Unit 400, Toronto, ON