- B.S./M.S. Engineering/Material Science degree or 4+ years of experience in battery engineering
- Demonstrated competence to organize large projects across various disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members is essential
- Strong desire to learn and use advanced characterization and analysis techniques in Li-ion cell and battery pack manufacturing processes
- Detail-oriented with exceptional documentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
Palo Alto, CA, USA