This demo will reset weekly

Special Offa: the mild side of north Wales

admin
admin
on October 08 at 11:14 AM

There’s probably nowhere in the UK more soothing than the historic county of Montgomeryshire, now the northern bit of Powys, bordering Shropshire. Bristling with castles and crossed by Offa’s Dyke, it has, like many border lands, a turbulent past, but the epithet most often applied is Mwynder Maldwyn, the “mildness of Montgomeryshire”. Both people and landscape are known for their gentleness – an alluring prospect for townies feeling ragged after months of worry and home-working.

It may not have dramatic countryside, but it felt very different from the rolling English fields we drove through to get here, with sheep-dotted knobbly green hills above twisting valley floors, and quiet, winding roads linking small villages and the odd market town.

Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
Hey, I am a professional writer and provide Thesis Writing Services In Islamabad. If you are seeking help with your thesis and need the thesis help from an experienced and expert writer I am here to help you out. I have helped hundred of students with their thesis for the past 10 years now.
Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

Login or register to post your reply

Cookies on mooSocial Plugins - php Social Network Software.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.